• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Vanessa Hudgens vs Ashley Tisdale

SirJoe

I would consider this a tie. Both Vanessa and Ashley are hot in their own way. I think it really comes down to if you prefer brunettes or blonds. Since I'm not nit picky, I think they are both hot.

Susan

It is pretty hard to pick one over the other. They are both equally as hot. I find this one just too close to call. They are both winners on the hotness scale.

Casiox

I will definitely go for Ashley, come on, she's beautiful and way more attractive than Vanessa, I will vouch for Ashley this time even when I do not really know too much about her, thumbs up for Ashley, beautiful girl.

Wow. This is a hard one. I guess my vote is for Vanessa. Her face is different and memorable. Ashley looks like many blonde girls that I have seen. There is nothing about her that really stands out.

rz3300

Well those are both really great pictures, which makes it tough. It is close to a tie, but I will go with Vanessa here just given my natural preference for brunettes over blondes. This one more than all of the others is really splitting hairs though, and they are both gorgeous women. Thanks for sharing.

kaian

I was having difficulty choosing. I like both photos, each girl is unique and I do not see the point of comparison. I think both got my vote this time.

hades_leae

I will go with Vanessa on this one. I don't like Ashley's long face, but her little cute body is better than Vanessa's to me. I normally pick by body, but I can get with Vanessa's face.

I don't like really know to much about Ashley other than she is not funny, I can't stand watching her talk.

I suppose that they are both equally as pretty but I would go with Vanessa on this one. I think that I like Vanessa's facial structure better than Ashley's. Besides that, I think that I prefer Vanessa's hair. I don't always prefer brunettes, but I just think that Vanessa's hair goes with the shape of her face very well.

mkhl

Vanessa wins this one hands down. Ashley somehow looks like the generic blonde while Vanessa has this exotic look and hotness.

Casiox

I like brunettes, but I really have to say that I like Ashley more than Vanessa, I dont know why, but it's how it is.

JimJim28

They are really quite close for a lot of us to pick, including me, but I have to go with Vanessa. She has a more memorable and cuter look than Ashley does.