• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Vanessa Hudgens vs Ashley Tisdale

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

American actresses Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale have been friends since they worked together on High School Musical back in 2005.

That was years ago, but the two lovely ladies like to catch up when they can and reminisce of old times.

Who do you think is hotter, Vanessa or Ashley?

Continue reading...

watsadamen

The battle between the blonde and the brunette. I am not a fan of both but for this round, I would choose Vanessa Hudgens. In my opinion Ashley Tisdale is ordinary looking, like the typical blonde girl that doesn't really stand out. Vanessa on the other hand, has this sultry way of carrying herself. I don't find her pretty but if she enters a room, you would take a second glance at her.

kaian

If this is the Vanessa that I will be seeing then I would choose her over Ashley. But if the Vanessa I saw on the movie Sucker Punch is the one to be judged then I would have to pass.

Hottt

Vanessa anytime. She is very beautiful indeed and has an air of mystic around her. I like her acting too and would settle on her between the two.

dyanmarie25

I always have a soft spot for brunettes and latina beauties, so for this round, I would definitely choose Vanessa Hudgens. I actually find her very pretty; she has that sweet little face and a petite body, even Zac Efron fell head over heels in love with this girl.

I pick Vanessa Hudgens! I loved her even in High School Musical. She was very pretty then and until now. Ashley Tisdale is also pretty but has that typical Westerner look. I love Vanessa's mix of heritage.

Greedo

Vanessa Hudgens all the way. At least she has a personality, and she's not boring. Ashley Tisdale is OK, but she's still stuck on the Disney Channel to me as opposed to Vanessa who's definitely broken free.

Susan

I would also pick Vanessa. She is a very beautiful young lady with a personality to match. Ashley is pretty but Vanessa wins this one.

studentlibrary

Ashley Tisdale is my choice on this one, she's hot and I loved her in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. So on this one I will have to go with Ashley Tisdale.

tajnz

Definitely Vanessa, she has a natural beauty, an exotic look and her facial features are more symmetrical. Sure Ashley is attractive but her facial features are kind of plain she just knows how to style her hair and dress well.

pwarbi

Definitely Vanessa for me aswell, and while they're both good looking, I prefer brunettes so I think the hair colour settles it for me in this one.