• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Weirdly rich, sold list problem, and missing pic

So, I took a break this afternoon, and came back about 30,000 points richer. Problem is, I can't figure out what sold. This sold list problem is now too much to handle, it just gets longer and longer, the list order changes with views, so I can't memorize it, or sort it, or purge it, or anything.

Please fix this soon.

I did find one thing that doesn't belong there. I won an auction this morning, bookmarked the pic and everything, and now it shows up as sold, for 15 points. That is impossible. If I lost it as a dup it would have to show more points than that, since I paid a lot more for it, and I certainly didn't set the price down to 15 on a pic I planned to keep. Please explain this.

https://hotnessrater.com/full-sized-picture/4815370/hayley-hughes

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
I did find one thing that doesn't belong there. I won an auction this morning, bookmarked the pic and everything, and now it shows up as sold, for 15 points. That is impossible. If I lost it as a dup it would have to show more points than that, since I paid a lot more for it, and I certainly didn't set the price down to 15 on a pic I planned to keep. Please explain this.
It wasn't a dup. It looks like you paid 163 for it. And then it was sold for 15... that's all the information I have on it

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member
Probably not. It saves when it loses focus. I don't think that event is ever fired if the browser closes

Well I suppose it's an Apple bug. They put the backspace keynright next to the zero. I suppose I accidentally erased some digits. This default keyboard has some weird and frustrating features. The keyboard is actually an app, and they made some strange design choices. There are keys I'd like to surgically remove, like the hidden UNDO key next to the space bar. It only shows up when you switch to number entry, and then it can delete your entire article by mistake.