• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Whаt аrе thе сhаnсеs оf finding а hоt girl in аn IT?

fcuco

You mean An IT position? I went to college with some stunningly beautiful girls that now work as programmers. Very smart girls, and some of them quite hot. Marisa Mayer is a very beautiful lady, for instance.

LadyGoldfish

I think it depends on what you're looking for. There are plenty of nice-looking women in IT, of all types. IT is a more difficult field for women to get into, so you know the IT women you find are something special.

clair02

0 to none.

But it depends; many girls are hot but camouflage when it comes to work and career.
I don't agree with that. I have more than half a dozen friends who are software programmers, and they have even more friends that they know through their jobs and I'm here to tell you that most of them are smokin hot! They are just so focused on their work and like you say, sometimes they are camouflaged a little too well and you end up missing them altogether.

The possibilities are basically null. Since this is a career that is more sought after by men. I think it's because of the activity itself, men feel more attracted to it than women. Women have other careers and other goals. Everything computer related will be more by males than females. There are careers that are more for men as there are others that are more geared towards women. Of course there are exceptions to this rule as with any other rule.