• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

What Do You Notice First?

AnnaLeisa

If you see someone you find attractive, whether it be a male or a female, what catches your eye first? I personally melt every time I look into my husband's dark brown eyes. His smile just lights up the whole room too. So, I would have to say it is the eyes and smile that catches my attention first. How about you?

Personally, I notice people of the female gender by hair first, and then the face unless there's some other extraordinarily attractive feature on them (you know what I'm talking about.) I've heard a lot of other people who say face first, but for me it's the hair which I usually notice right off the bat.

I usually notice the eyes at first. I'm not even sure why but there's something that makes me caught in the moment when I look a person straight into the eyes at first. If a person has pretty eyes he usually has the whole package. Then I usually look at the whole outer being because it tells you does the person keep a good care of himself.

I usually notice the eyes at first. I'm not even sure why but there's something that makes me caught in the moment when I look a person straight into the eyes at first. If a person has pretty eyes he usually has the whole package. Then I usually look at the whole outer being because it tells you does the person keep a good care of himself.
Eyes are a really common one, and I get a lot of compliments for my deep blue eyes. Is it really something that's very defining for your attractiveness or is there a back seat to be taken?

I must admit it is the physic; I am not attracted to people with a few extra pounds, rather to men with toned built body. I like someone who is fit and able to move around easily.

aquaticneko

Haha, this one is a bit embarassing for me. I love a guy who can wear a suit, you know, like really wear one, not have the suit wear him. A nice butt to stare at and grab would be a "asset"

Theboysmom04

Definitely the teeth. If they have gross teeth I wouldn't even consider perusing anything further. My hubby has always had sparkling pearly whites and I think that's very attractive.

Susan

Definitely his eyes and his smile. They are the first things I notice. Then as he walks past I have to check out his butt because I like a guy that has a nice butt!!

djole87

I have OCD so I notice everything first. Think of Sherlock Holmes. I think sometimes I make people uncomfortable but I do it instinctively. It's not on purpose, it is something that I do. I have a good yea for details and basically first I look people in the eyes. Then I just go up and down all over them. Shoes, nails, possible make up. I am making assumptions and then I just confirm them true or false by questioning that person. It sounds like I am the police but I do it very slick. I actually love human psychology and over time I constructed some patterns and test questions that indicate some things to me.

I always used to be a fan of hair; guys or girls could catch my attention by having luscious hair ! Now, after a few years and much thought, I imagine that I am a person who cares about eyes! It isn't something that I'm really conscious about, but every guy or girl that I like has bright, beautiful eyes! Many people tell me that my boyfriend isn't that attractive, but I cannot get enough of his face because of his long eyelashes and bright, hazel eyes!

mkhl

Definitely the eyes followed by her smile. It's just really hard to resist a very beautiful smile. Lastly, I notice the body.

sidney

I typically notice people by their face. I look at their body secondary. And third, I take note of the way they walk.

I notice his face first of course that's the first thing I look when I'm looking at somebody. Then his body in general, his chest, his arms. But I gotta say that the face is the first impression and the most important part. I may like somebody because he has a cute face but if I don't like his body then it's a letdown, and same the other way around with bad face and beautiful body.

clair02

For me it's the body. I take pride in taking care of myself and ensuring that I look my best when I go out, so when I meet someone the first thing I notice about them is their body, whether they are in shape or whether they take good care of it or not. This is not to say that I'm shallow. I would love to think that I'm not shallow in any way, but I am just so into working out and looking good that I can't help but notice it on other people.

First it's the eyes and then their smile. Also it's important for me that the smile reaches the eyes, otherwise it's a fake smile and fake smiles are never good.

Sometimes when that person has a bright hair color, it also draws my attention towards them.