• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

What TV Series do you watch?

Susan

I watch a lot of them but my favourites are Walking Dead, Ray Donovan, Suits and The Big Bang.

Funky_Monkey

The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I don't watch much, so I'm actually going to follow this thread for some suggestions on what good stuff to watch.

dyanmarie25

I am currently addicted to the show, Game of Thrones. I really love the unpredictability of the storyline and the awesomeness of some characters. I am really looking forward to the sixth season. I have got a feeling that Jon Snow will be back. :)

lamanlupa

I used to love the The Big Bang Theory, that was before they all got married. It was such a trip to see nerds trying to exist in the world, meeting women and competing with other nerds like themselves. I know that eventually, they will all outgrow their previous image and go out into the world and associate with other people and co-exist with them. It was just a refreshing change from all the other shows that seem to be just replaying other shows, hehehe.

AceTy31

For shows that are currently on the air, I like the Flash, Arrow, and American Ninja Warrior. I have also been checking out shows on Netflix, like House, Charmed and old seasons of shows that are still on, like Bones and Supernatural. I miss some of the shows I grew up with, like Blossom, the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and Boy Meets World.

Melissa 1024

I like Law and Order: SVU, The Middle, and I watch the old episodes of House and The Golden Girls. I do not get to watch much TV. I work online and most of my time is spent doing that.

Maja

I am a sucker for Tv series - I watch Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, the 100, Doctor House, Dominion, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Arrow, and many many more! I can't seem to be able to live if I don't see at least one episode of some TV series there are in the world at the moment. :)

djole87

I lot of them actually. It is always boring to make lists but it is necessary on this one. I do prefer SF shows and with some delay I started to watch Fringe and of course I was blown away. Apart from Fringe I watch Limitless, The Flash, Mr Robot, Orphan Black, 100 and many more. I really have to see at least an episode of any TV show daily.

Bonyi

One that I like was what life took from me. It was a hit. I liked the story line and decided to follow it and the actors were good. They delivered. It is a series you want to watch again and again

hg088

Well the usual: Walking dead, Game of Thrones, The Vampire Diaries... wait what??
I dont know I think the show is fun and the chicks are hot.
I also watch Mr. Robot and Silicon Valley, both are super cool, a must watch!

Kathyo82

I love watching Flashpoint, Body of Evidence, Law and Order SVU and Criminal Minds. Apparently I love crime dramas!

Elimination

Love watching series.
Dexter, Game of Thrones, Entourage, Vikings, How To Get Away With Murder, Black Sails, House of Cards, Orange Is The New Black, Lilyhammer, Rome, The Walking Dead... there's so much quality TV out there nowadays.

I love watching Flashpoint, Body of Evidence, Law and Order SVU and Criminal Minds. Apparently I love crime dramas!
If you loved crime dramas, I think you would really like True Detective's first season. That's probably one of the greatest television shows I've watched. Avoid the second season like a plague.

Don't expect a procedural, though.

aquaticneko

Alot of people are saying they love crime drama's. I never knew I did too until I was coerced into watching an episode of Body of Evidence while at the Gym. This lady is a total crime drama junkie. Little did I know I was to be one as well. I was completely taken with this show for a while. I got home after the first time watching it and couldnt wait for another gym session to satisfy my newfound curiosity. Man! I binge watched his show for all its worth. But then I needed more.... So I looked up Law and Order SVU... and the vicious cycle begins again. In all... I have watched 3 or 4 more of these crime drama's and still love them all. Takes a while to get into them, to get a feel for the characters, then I am HOOKED.

Even thought it's not on anymore, I loved Scream Queens. Those bimbos screaming and running everywhere was some good entertainment that I couldn't help but get hooked to. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the show's creator was the same person who created American Horror Story, which is one of my other favorites. Even though the newer seasons suck, I still rewind the show from first to third season.

I'm also a huge lover of Korean dramas, thanks to my old exchange student friend. Not gonna lie, they do make some high quality dramas that you get sucked into and you don't even know what happened. I especially love My Love From the Star a lot. I've seen the whole thing about 5 times already and still don't get bored!

sidney

I used to watch Desperate Housewives religiously. Now I watch Devious Maids. Those are 2 great shows. I also watch CI and Animal Planet on cable.

Bonyi

I only watch movies I can relate with. Something I understand that makes sense. If it doesn't make sense count me out. And so one I watched that interest me is - what life stole. It is a good one from Mexico and I must say that the protagonists are good and are so real in their acting

Theboysmom04

I love walking dead. I'm also waiting patiently for the latest season of trailer park boys on netflix. I'm not sure what it is I love about those idiots, I just can't stop watching.

hafiz93

My favorite drama series right now are The Walking Dead and Person of Interest. I'm waiting for the next season of The Walking Dead on October this year, and I'm also excited for the final season of Person of Interest that will air next month. Besides these two, I also love to watch South Park, Regular Show, and The Amazing World of Gumball. They're my favorites when it comes to funny cartoons.