• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Where do you get your daily news?

Elisa

For me it's usually by surfing and reading news on the Internet or either by watching different TV programs. :D

icekat

I usually just surf around the different websites and try to get a compilation of the daily events. Our local newspapers are pretty worthless, so I don't even waste my time with them anymore.

Susan

I get my news by surfing the web. There isn't anything you can't find on there. There are lots of news site and keep you up to date on all the current events going on around the world. I can't tell you the last time that I read an actual newspaper. It had been many years.

Elisa

I usually just surf around the different websites and try to get a compilation of the daily events. Our local newspapers are pretty worthless, so I don't even waste my time with them anymore.
Oh, why are they worthless? Aren't there newspapers only based on the news around the world and your own pace?

Susan

I haven't read an actual newspaper in years. I usually get my news from the local radio station or by surfing the web. There are always great places to find the latest news online.

lamanlupa

I used to get my daily fix of the news by reading the morning paper, but now, it's either the morning news or the internet. I usually check the former. I usually run unto the internet at work. Usually that's the first thing I see at work, the news.

Hottt

I usually check out the trends on twitter for a quick view of what's happening. I don't have time to go into details reading everything in the news and this makes it easy for me.

Alejandra

I see my daily news on channel 11 and TMZ. The news is good for letting me know what's going on, traffic, who's getting in trouble, the weather and all about issues in the world. Then TMZ lets me know what goes on in entertainment. TMZ talks about celebrities and trends. It's actually making fun of them, but it's funny

AceTy31

Anywhere I happen upon it. Sometimes it's my MSN homepage, sometimes Facebook. Maybe I'll run across it while looking at forums. Occasionally, I'll get a local newspaper and read that.

Maja

I usually get my world news from the internet, but my local news I get from the local daily newspaper.

GentB15

I get sucked into clickbait Yahoo news titles too much.
When I want regular news I hit up Google News.

Then there's always the Daily Show for a good overview for the day.

Bonyi

My first news is from the no one daily devotional in the world- the rhapsody of realities. This is my first news before any other news which I get from googling either yahoo news or Google news.

thash1979

I usually get my news from Facebook! I swear it is so bad that I can get everything that happened in my county, people I went to school with, and weather all within the first 20 posts. It is amazing the stuff people post on there. Its the only place I can find information about what is going on in town before the news ever gets a hold of it.

thash1979

I usually get my news from Facebook! I swear it is so bad that I can get everything that happened in my county, people I went to school with, and weather all within the first 20 posts. It is amazing the stuff people post on there. Its the only place I can find information about what is going on in town before the news ever gets a hold of it.

Usually I get my news from the TV or just from the internet. I have way too many news apps on my phone, I think I should delete like half of them, haha! Also, social media such as Facebook and Twitter give me all the most 'important' news and headlines, as you could say. I usually have to dig deeper than just my own country's news since we don't really talk about the stuff that happens all over the world, and I really do wanna read stuff like that.

rainhero

I usually see my news on Yahoo's page when I'm logging in to check my email. Other times I might catch the last bit of Fox 5 News.

aquaticneko

I only use reddit for news these days, don't we all?
Haha! Yes... I have a reddit feed on my desktop at work. I find myself browsing reddit as a time waster. Other times though I check on Google news and Yahoo News.

Although, yahoo news tend to get a bit lackluster. Anyone notice the poorly written articles? I am though a bit of a gaming nerd as well. So I check up regularly on neogaf as well. Typically shows whats going on and whats coming out soon, as well as how recently released games are doing out in the big world.

Bonyi

I get my news from different sources and at the end of the day, I'm glad I got those news. They're news that make me happy and strengthened.
Some of the sources are LoveWorld News on Loveworldnews.org, kingschat and yookos
Great places to get the best kind of news I must tell you

Theboysmom04

I surf the web. If I find something too far fetched I'll research until I get the real story. I haven't watched a television news program in years, I can read it on the web faster.