• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

While we're on the subject of Aussie models

Hottt

She is 50 years old? Well she still has it and could pass for a 30 year old. I wonder what it takes for someone to look like that after all those years. I think she is really beautiful for her age. Great body too!

Susan

Wow she is incredibly grove for her age. You could never guess that she is 50. She could easily.pass for somebody in their thirties. She definitely has aged well. It must be a hard adjustment for people who are known for their beauty as they get older. Not all of them stay as young and beautiful as she has.

Alejandra

Wow she looks so good for her age. A lot of women her age can't even be compared to her. She probably has had plastic surgery, but it doesn't look so fake. She has nice shoes, I love them. Her hair is nice too.

dyanmarie25

Wow. She looks a lot younger than 50. Time has really been very good to her. I really wish I would also be that attractive when I turned 50. :)

pwarbi

Elle McPherson as always been naturally beautiful so maybe that goes a long way in helping her look as good as she does now?

Nobody can say she looks 50 years old in that picture, although I have seen others were she's looked worse.

Woah, I'm not familiar with these models but I wish I was. I need to get up to date on some Australian models because they are absolutely, positively gorgeous. I don't know what it is about Australian women, but majority of the women I've seen are stunning. I think Isla Fisher just gained a new fan.

pwarbi

Isla Fisher certainly as a pretty face and is an Australian model/actress that I've had a mini crush on for a long time now. Another one that doesn't get the amount of recognition she deserves is Natalie Imbruglia. She seems to get overlooked a lot when it comes to Australian beauties, but for me she is one of the nicest looking of them all.

sidney

The photos of these ladies are indeed gorgeous. Elle looks like she's immune to aging! Although I don't find Natalie Imbruglia to be that that pretty. She's just alright for me.

pwarbi

It might just be me but can some females be too beautiful? Elle McPherson for example is no doubt stunning, even at the age she's at now, but she's a little too perfect if that's possible? For me beauty isn't just about the way they look, but also how approachable they are, and for me if you saw Elle McPherson in the street I certainly wouldn't walk up to her like I would with others who might not be as nice to look at as her.

If a girl is a 10/10 for me it takes away a lot of the beauty if that makes sense, and while Natlie Imbruglia in this example isn't as nice looking, for me she is prettier because of that girl next door kind of look she's got.

GaVi

Woah! Is she seriously in her fifties? Her skin could pass for a twenty-year-old's (based on the photo, anyway). Why are Aussie models so hot? Is it because of the kangaroos?

goodWY

She is 50? It's so hard to believe. Some people are really blessed with good genes I guess. That and she may also do a lot of hard work maintain herself.

pwarbi

Woah! Is she seriously in her fifties? Her skin could pass for a twenty-year-old's (based on the photo, anyway). Why are Aussie models so hot? Is it because of the kangaroos?
I'm failing to see the link between the hotness of the girls and the kangaroo's to be honest, haha! I was expecting you to say it might be because of the sun and their laid back way of life that a lot of Australians have, maybe that might have something to do with it? either way and whatever the reason, Australia does have a fine back catalogue of female models to admire.