• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Wrestlers

AceTy31

I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in sports. I used to watch wrestling for the wrestling. I have to admit, however, some of the tasty men caught my eye. Like the The Rock and Rey Mysterio. Can you think of any others?

Susan

Chris Jericho, Drew McIntyre, Edge, Booker T, Jon Cena, Rob Van Dam, John Morrison..just to name a few.
My favorite back in the day was always Stone Cold Steve Austin. Now he was so sexy and so hot!!

Hottt

I remember watching Stone Cold Steve those days. Made me wonder how it would be to see the softer, more gentle side of him. I never missed to watch him anytime he came on the ring.

AnnaLeisa

download.jpg
download (2).jpg
download (1).jpg
I grew up watching wrestling with my Dad. I still enjoy it even though it is so different than it was back in the day. My absolute all time favorite wrestling hottie is Roman Reigns. Oh my goodness! That man takes my breath away and keeps me watching WWE no matter how fake it gets! LOL

Last edited:

AnnaLeisa

Another wrestler that is one of the best looking men to step inside the ring is John Cena. Considering how awesome he is built and that sly smile with those gorgeous eyes, he is one of the hottest and toughest wrestlers in the WWE ever.

kaian

I know some but those from a forgotten period like Brutus the Barber Beefcake, Razor Ramon, The Hardy Boys and of course Too Hot and Too Sexy.