• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Yawn, what a waste

A while back I complained about too many pics, that you should take a pass on a lot of boring catalog shots. I found the girl that prompted that complaint. She has 12 ok nudes, and 3300 other shots. There is so much gunk, how can anybody find the interesting stuff?

Eespecially when they load 25 at a time, and the browser starts flaking out at around pic 300? The only way to get through them is hitting the next button 3000 times.

https://babesrater.com/person/4965/adriana-cernanova

I don't buy overpriced Apple products than can't even handle a little javascript :)
I won it on Dealdash.

True.

It's actually pretty handy, but wow, it's got some shortcomings, I expecred better of Apple. Guess I bought into the hype about the innovative tech darling a little bit.

It's battery life is pretty good, I get 8-10 hours of intense use, the screen is sharp. The keyboard app is bizarre in some of the choices they made, there is no USB port, and Safari can't export bookmarks to an html file. Those are its 3 main failings so far.

Oh, and it can't sort bookmarks for you within a folder, so I have to do it by hand so I can find stuff easily.