• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

YouTuber Loey Lane just shut down her body shaming haters in the best way

She is a very pretty girl. It's sad that so many people are only worried about the fact that she is over weight. If you can look past it then she is very pretty. It's good that she was able to stand up to those people. I wouldn't have the guts to do that. I'm sure that it was hard on her part also.

icekat

She is pretty, but what is even more impressive is that she is happy with herself. She has such a bright cheerful look about her that says, "I don't care what you think, this is MY bod, and I'm fine with it!" Bravo!

Mz.DTL

Me being a plus size as well, I would tend to be a little bit hesitant to where a bathing suit period. But after watch this video, I realize, nobody can't really dictate what I where, however I really can't control what they think or say towards me. I feel like it just a lot of stereotypes out there that are truly false, because some skinny girls wish they were thicker, and they shouldn't feel like that because everyone's body is perfect in a way.

AceTy31

I think it great that people are sticking up for themselves against body shamers. I think fat shamers are just mad because they're hungry. You should see all the fun stuff they can't have.