• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Zoe Saldana

hades_leae

This is a beautiful woman, but I actually liked her better as the blue avatar, and also as the green chick from Guardians of the Galaxy.

John Snort

I think someone who saw her first as Neytiri or later as Gamorra in Guardians will have to agree that green or blue hue looks good on her. Though I hate to admit it, I actually found her prettier when she was Green in the Guardians of the Galaxy. Since I haven't seen her in other movies, I wouldn't say my tune wouldn't change if she looked just as beautiful elsewhere.

pwarbi

Personally I'm not all that keen on her looks and she looks more unique than pretty or hot in my opinion. That maybe sounds like I'm being nasty and I don't mean it to come across that way at all, but if she walked past me in the street she isn't somebody that I would look twice at or think WOW, she was stunning but I'm sure a lot of other people would.

That the beauty of a site like this though, and e all have our own opinions on who's hot and who's not, but for me Zoe Saldana falls into the 'not' category.

oportosanto

She is not hot at all, but like you say @pwarbi, here in our community we have the possibility to express our preferences freely, so she might be a talented actress, but she is not hot for me.

kaian

That blue Avatar character got stuck in my head when I hear the name Zoe Saldana and yes that was the first time I heard about this actress. Too bad that character is my point of comparison now for her. Sadly, Neytiri got my vote hahaha I know this is not a battle.

Casiox

She looks really beautiful, I've always loved African American girls, they look really gorgeos and Zoe is not an exception here.

sidney

In this pic she looks unattractive, so I had to google her to see if she is really that unattractive. Well.. She looks average, and she does have some better pics that the OP could have chosen instead of the pic that was posted.