• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Elisha Cuthbert

Greedo

You may remember her from the TV show 24 as the daughter who always got in the trouble, or the girl next door in the movie um, called The Girl Next Door (2004). I've had a thing for Elisha Cuthbert for a very, very long time. And this is why:

Susan

I am a woman but I think she is very pretty. She has that whole girl next door look. She is a natural beauty and I enjoy her acting. She has a lot going for her.

dyanmarie25

She is sort of the All-American Girl Next Door. And yes, I find her really attractive with a little bit of innocence in her eyes.

watsadamen

Elisha Cuthbert is a beauty. In my opinion, her face is innocent yet sexy at the same time. I like her on the movie The Girl Next Door and I also watched her on the TV Series Happy Endings. I did not like her role though. She portrayed a ditzy blonde.

Susan

She is a natural beauty. She does have that innocent look that gives her that girl next door look. She is a great actress also. She is very attractive and presents herself well.