• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Question about finding new images

seccarius

Hi everyone,
I am pretty new here and am asking mostly about babetrader. How do people find new images other than the auctions? When I try the discover feature I usually find no results rarely something real will show up. I have also checked the most views tab and noticed the Autumn Falls image shown on baberater's top new upload section. When I try to click on it I see an error message about not being able to get affiliate images any longer but it shows a used on the most viewed page. How do you go about getting these images or other images in general?

acornett1

On the discover page you need to change the ranges. At the upper part of the page I change the price, rating, and views to 0 (zero) on the low end. The upper price can be changed to the most you are willing to spend.
The most viewed tab.........that error message does show up on more than a few of the pictures. Just keep looking and you'll find some