• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Adele

AnnaLeisa

I know that Adele is not your typical sex symbol. She is heavier than many of the female celebrities that most consider to be drop dead gorgeous. But even so, I think she is stunningly beautiful! She has such lovely facial features and always looks like such a classic lady. What do you all think?
Adele+cocXeK74tIhm.jpg
Adele+6ButRbYTReTm.jpg
Adele+58th+GRAMMY+Awards+Arrivals+3-vUVsLtNfEl.jpg
Adele+wNdr9iyuxRrm.jpg

Susan

I think she is very pretty. She has nice features. Her talent is simply amazing. She has one of the best voices that I have ever heard. I love the uniqueness of it.

Adele is gorgeous. She's a classy lady but isn't afraid of speaking out for herself - I think that's admirable. She might be on the heavier side of the scale but her face is beautiful, especially her full lips.

Vinaya

Adele has a pretty face. She sure does not have any sex appeal, but she is beautiful in her own. In order to become beautiful, you don't need to be sexy.

nataliemaza

She has insane cheekbones, talent and class, which makes her extremely desirable in my book. The way she handles herself and her interviews alone make her sexy, but she is also beautiful in looks.

rz3300

Well I think that it is a great thing that she is not your traditional image of what we think of when it comes to beauty. I disagree with that, though, and I think that she is very beautiful, and when you factor in her talent that takes it to another level as well. I am curious as to how old she is though, because I am not sure. I know it is easy to find out, but I will just think that she is 25 and stick with that, and hope for that.

A

artyarson

Well, she's not my type. However, all I can say is that she looks sophisticated. I like it.

obliviousme

She is actually very beautiful! She is more on the heavy side yes so sometimes her weight overshadows her beauty but seriously she is one of the most beautiful woman in the world! And gah! Her talent, she is a music genius and you can just tell she sings from her heart, she's not thirsty for fame, she actually wants to create music with deep meaning. It's just sad she's taking yet another few years of break to regroup and write more beautiful songs.

pwarbi

The Adele type girl isn't usually my type either, but there is something about her that I do like, I must admit.

Ages very pretty and not only that her personality is normal.and down to earth, and she isn't what you'd expect from somebody so famous.

I like her. I just wish her music was a bit more cheerful!

Adele is very beautiful, talented and classy. I admire the fact that she is not the usual skinny toned kind of girl; but creamy, round and cool.

I have seen pics of her before she got famous and in those pics she did not really look that stunning.
However, I do think she looks quite attractive in her "Hello" music clip.

sidney

I really do like Adele's face, features-wise it is perfect. If only she would lose some weight, then she would now be seen as sexy as well.