• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Alan Rickman

Elisa

I consider him as a very sexy actor, I loved him playing in the movie series of Harry Potter as Severus Snape,
but I have watched many other movies in which he played. :D

I loved him in Harry Potter. I mean you really got that mean teacher vibe from him. I think that he looks a lot better with the long black hair. But he also doesn't look that bad with his short hair. He looks so different though with each other.

Elisa

I loved him in Harry Potter. I mean you really got that mean teacher vibe from him. I think that he looks a lot better with the long black hair. But he also doesn't look that bad with his short hair. He looks so different though with each other.
Yep, he looks very intriguing with his long black hair in Harry Potter, he played more of a black character there, but I also liked him in romance movies. :D

kaian

I do not know but when I look at him I a seeing the Snape and that is not good. Blame it on the character he played but I do not like Snape. On a second look though on this photo posted here I think he does not look bad at all. Short hair is better and if this is in lighter color the better at least it is very different from his Harry Potter look.

lamanlupa

I had my reservations with Alan Rickman in the past, but Die Hard really changed my opinion of him. After Die Hard, I was a fan. I have lots of his movies, most of the reasons why I watched those movies is because Alan Rickman was there. Films like Quigley Down Under, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Perfume, Sweeney Todd and of course Harry Potter. It's his voice and the way he uses it on film. There is a certain flair in him and calculated angst that sets him apart from the rest. One of my favorite british artists.

AceTy31

I can't say that I find him attractive, but I don't find him unattractive. I think he's a great actor. I love how he throws himself into every role. I also love his voice.

Claire O

I always thought Alan Rickman was strangely sexy. I think it's partly his voice, and his wonderful dry sarcasm. That English accent is pretty hot, too!