• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Alissa Violet vs Kate Upton

SirJoe

They look like twins but Alissa has the more shapely body. She has my vote even though by a small margin Kate is also really hot.

Susan

That picture of Kate is sex and takes it over the top. Alissa's picture just isn't on the same level.

I think that they both look amazing, though Kate looks more womanly. Obviously, Alissa is more built than Kate, but I think that it makes Alissa look less womanly. Therefore, I would go with Alissa.

JimJim28

I have to say Kate Upton for this one because she has a much more sexier photo than her counterpart. That pose she has going in that picture wins me over.

rz3300

I would have to say Kate wins here for me, but I also think that the picture here is doing here some pretty big favors, so the actual competition might be a little bit closer. She really does look good here though, so she can win this one. A close one though, and Alissa looks pretty good herself.

Voted for Alissa, because her body looks better. She looks way more feminine than Kate. I think it's mainly the hips. As Shakira sang, hips don't lie.