• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Amanda Bynes

kaian

I love her and had watched most of her movies when I was young. Too bad that positive and very inspiring young actress walked away where is she I miss that Amanda Bynes.

DanceFan

Not hot and this seems to be a very old picture. Las time I checked her face was all swollen up from botox. She was cuter when she was younger.

dyanmarie25

She used to be very pretty back then, sort of a girl-next-door type of girl. I admit, I was a huge fan of her in the past. It's a pity her career just went down in flames.

icekat

I think her career went down in flames, because SHE went down in flames. In spite of everything her parents tried to do for her, I think her mental illness kept her isolated. It's probably a blessing for her that she went batsh** crazy. Finally someone was able to force her to get help. I hope she manages to make a comeback.

Susan

She was very attractive back in the day but sadly she went down the wrong path. Today she looks nothing like this. Very sad! She had so much potential and she threw it all away.

pwarbi

It's certainly sad when you see a picture of her like the one in the original post and then you see her now. You would think that these young stars would learn their lessons but I guess they don't see what's happening to them at the time.

christina26

When I was younger, I used to say she's beautiful and sweet especially when I saw the movie "what a girl wants". I started to hear a lot of things about her afterwards that I couldn't really believe, but it was all true. After that, my opinion about her had completely changed. I saw her as the next Lindsay Lohan.

Greedo

Not hot and this seems to be a very old picture. Las time I checked her face was all swollen up from botox. She was cuter when she was younger.
I totally see what you mean... I don't really follow Amanda Bynes that much, so when I saw @GentB15's post and pic, I'm like... She can't be that bad... Can she?!

Welcome to swollen face city.