• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Amy Adams vs January Jones

SirJoe

I like January Jones more, she has this vintage look that will last for ever. Amy is hot but January is hotter.

kaian

Amy Adams looks very elegant wearing that black gown. Although January Jones looks lovely with that hair and make up, I think I would go for the one who carried herself well even on the photo alone and that is Amy Adams.

hg088

I've always loved Amy since I first saw her in Enchanted. I really liked January in X-men but I'm gonna go with Amy.

Susan

I am going to Amy. She looks more graceful and beautiful to me. She presents herself well and she has a very beautiful face and body.

I loved Amy Adams ever since Enchanted. But I loved her more as Kat Peterson in That 70's show, that was the first time I've seen her. I think she's such a great actress apart from her obviously good looks. She is very charming and youthful which I think is what sets her apart from January Jones. So for me, Amy is hotter than January in all aspec