• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ana Cheri

Vinaya

I prefer darker women, more than the white complexion. She is sexy, I would love to see her more pictures in various pose. I don't know about her, I will have to google her to know more about her.

Susan

She has a beautiful face, great eyes and a nice body. She definitely has it all going on.

Miki

As we can see, she is certainly very often at gym, and that is really great. I like girls who lead a sporty lifestyle, because I am also very involved in bodybuilding. Her body looks perfect with these stomach muscles. And her face is beautiful as well. Nice hair and seductive lips. Quickly, I have found her on Instagram, and she has more than seven million followers there. So, she is a real star, and that is not weird at all. Her figure will attract even more, I am sure.

Last edited:

fcuco

I discovered her in some random youtube video where she was acting as a girl going to the gym , it drove me insane plus the original video lacked her name so I had to do some research in order to know her name and look for more pictures.

Casiox

Wow, she definitely looks really good, she's sexy, hot, beautiful, she basically can have anything she would want to, of course. 10/10

chris88

I'm not a fan...too fake looking to me!

I don't know if her assets are real or fake but to me they just look all out of proportion...I wish she had a more natural look.

A

artyarson

Damn! She's got an unbelievable body. I've seen many videos where she's working out. She's a natural high-achiever. I love it!

hades_leae

This woman is my most favorite so far on this site, she looks damn good. I love her body, and her face is intact very much. She looks super friendly, but also fierce, I would like to mess around with her.

I love an athletic woman, and the way she looks in this picture just pulls me in, I want to know what she does. Nice breast, long hair, great skin, she is a catch.

oportosanto

Well, you sure love those sexy models, huh? I'd give her a 10/10 when it comes to hotness. She has a very pretty face and a nice body to boot.
What's there to dislike right? It's something natural for me, I look, I like and I share the beauty and hotness with all of you. :)

pwarbi

To be honest this is actually the first time that I've even heard or seen her but she is certainly hot in my book anyway. She's obviously got a great body but the first thing that I noticed was he eyes and she has that hot, sexy, sultry look that I find quite appealing so that's what did it for me in the beginning. Seeing a picture of a semi topless female but saying her eyes are the first thing I noticed might sound a little crazy, but there are a lot of females on the site that have 10/10 bodies, so I tend to look at other factors as well, and the eyes is one of the main ones.

oportosanto

Yeah, I haven't heard of that before either, but browsing in the main site surely make us more knowledgeable about the hotness in the world. :)