• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Anna Faris

Is anyone here familiar with Anna Faris? I think that she is absolutely hot! She is best known for her roles in the Scary Movie franchise as well as The House Bunny, though I am partial to her role in May. Though I prefer her with dark hair, I think that she looks absolutely beautiful, and then has a very deep and sexy personality to top that off! The way that she talks makes me want to melt!

JimJim28

I can definitely see where you are coming from with this one, she has a very cute and pretty look to her. She may not be super hot but she is still quite attractive in my opinion.

TheMeasuringStick

I think it helps that her characters all seem to be really dorky and enthusiastic - it gives the sensee that she's that kind of person in real life, and it makes her seem really lovable and sweet. She does seem totally suited to Chris Pratt!

Casiox

I don't really like her, she's 5/10 for me. No offense, but I don't really like blonde girls that much.

HepCat

Eh, no thanks. The facial structure just looks, well, wrong. And at the risk of sounding nasty, can anyone else see her becoming a fat chick?

xTinx

Anna Faris isn't bad looking. She's not a rare beauty by all accounts but she does look cute. Moreover, what makes her beautiful is her bubbly personality. It radiates through her face.

sidney

Anna Faris is quite attractive, like in a cute, pleasant way. She's not stunningly attractive, but she's not ugly either. She looks so-so in some photos, while she looks attractive in other photos.