• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ariana Grande vs Jennifer Lawrence

Aw... I love both ladies actually. But if I'd have to choose, it has to be Jennifer Lawrence. Since she started out in X-Men and then The Hunger Games and even the critically acclaimed movie Silver Linings Playbook, she has grown as an actress. She has got the looks no doubt about that, from her figure to her angelic face. But she also has the acting prowess to come with that. And oh, did I mention she's such a candid person as well?

Ariana is talented, she's pretty and she can belt out a tune. But for me, her body isn't that sexy compared to Jennifer. She doesn't have the candidness as well even to laugh at herself. I still love her though!

Ending this post with a brunette J.Lawrence:

GenevB

This one is a really though one, Ariana versus Jennifer, two beautiful young women, everyone of them with their own advantages. When it comes about overall look, I'd chose Jennifer, she has better body aesthetics, but if it comes to the aesthetics of the face, Ariana rules, even though she has brown eyes, along with her skin color and hair it creates a really pleasure image for the eye.

hafiz93

I'm gonna go against the majority and say Ariana Grande. One of the reason why is because I simply can't stand J.Law, and to me she's not even that hot. People always praise her because of her quirkiness and because she's "down to earth", but to me I found her annoying sometimes. Ariana might not be that good especially when the donut incident happen but to me she's way hotter. I'm not a fan of her songs but I have to admit that she has a really powerful voice.