• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ashley Graham vs Hailey Clauson

Susan

Hailey wins this one too. There are few women who could complete with her beauty.
She has a beautiful face and an awesome body. You just can't compete with that!! Stunning!

SirJoe

Hailey all the way, I don't get that image of Ashley, it looks sort of distorted. The photographer could have chosen a better angle because she looks really fat in it.

hg088

The only thing is being asked here is if you like thick girls. Even though I'd definitely do ashly, Hailey is just too fucking hot and gorgeous.

kaian

I have no issues with the body types as I can appreciate almost every one of them. I will choose Hailey Clauson because on her photo I see happy and positive vibe. When I think about sexy or hot there should always be those elements that I mentioned.

Vinaya

Both Ashly and Hailey are sexy and beautiful, however, I think Hailey has better personality. Hailey is hotter.

Just look at this picture of Hailey Clauson. She exudes fierceness and fire. I love it! Although Ashley Graham is very beautiful, I just think Hailey has that sexiness even with just casual clothes like this. She has that intensity in her eyes and the way she poses. That's why I choose her over Ashley in this round.