• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Avril Lavigne

lilmisslouries

admit it! who's NOT a fan?

She has never aged. It's like she's into a beauty potion that through the years, she still rocks. :) I would say Avril would always be number one on my Hot List :) regardless of how many husbands she would have :) i love her all the way :)

Attachments

lamanlupa

She was a beautiful creature then as she is now. Truly timeless! What I love about her was the fierceness of her eyes and the perfect shape of her face. Yes, I am a face guy, and Avril has got one of the most beautiful faces in modern pop/rock. She is sexy, edgy, ferocious and totally kick-ass. Who wouldn't want to have a girl like her?

Greedo

Avril Lavigne... Not a fan of her music, not a fan of her ex-husband (lol gotta have a bit of Nickelback hate) but darn, she's really gorgeous and super sexy.

dyanmarie25

I used to be such a huge fan of Avril Lavigne. and yes, I totally agree with you, she is already 31 years old, but she still looks like a high school student. Very pretty and sexy.

Susan

She is a beauty woman and age has been good to her. She still looks very young and she has an amazing body. Her eyes say a lot about her. She has those eyes that speak to you. She has always been a favorite of mine since way back.