• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Avril Lavigne

lilmisslouries

admit it! who's NOT a fan?

She has never aged. It's like she's into a beauty potion that through the years, she still rocks. :) I would say Avril would always be number one on my Hot List :)regardless of how many husbands she would have :) i love her all the way :)

Attachments

christina26

I like Avril's music, I think she's a good writer, but I do not think she's sexy. She a tomboy, for me she has nothing feminine about her, but that is just my opinion. She is somewhat pretty though.

TheRedCap

I like Avril's music, I think she's a good writer, but I do not think she's sexy. She a tomboy, for me she has nothing feminine about her, but that is just my opinion. She is somewhat pretty though.
I would say it's those tomboy-ish features that make her so attractive. She has a very rebellious, carefree look about her but at the same time, as was posted above, she retains a certain innocence by how old she looks. She also seems like a genuinely cool person in real life which only adds to her wide appeal. Overall, I would say I find her very attractive. And her music isn't half bad either.

Jesus Viloria

OMG, she used to be my crush back when I was in high school. When the song "Girlfriend" came out. It wasn't a little crush, it was a big crush. But she's getting older now and I still love her, but it's not the same. I still find her very attractive, though

pwarbi

While I've never really been a fan of her music, she's certainly always been very pretty and as she's got older that hasn't changed.

You don't tend to hear that much of her now, well, we don't in the UK anyway so I have to admit I've not seen her for a while.

dyanmarie25

I have always been a fan of Avril Lavigne ever since I was in second grade. I adore her, and yes, it seems as though she's not aging at all. She's got some sexiness, and angst.

Susan

She never seems to get any older looking. She has aged very well. She is very pretty and has such a natural, beautiful look.

aquaticneko

Avril's appeal for me went from teenager giggling at lyrics to grown up "bleh" while listening to her songs. I have had her songs in all my life and never really stopped to think about her really. Yes, I have seen her alot, but whenever I do, shes usually caked up with mascara and make up. I think she would look so great and beautiful without it. However, she might look just like any other Canadian... Hmm... Like a few other canadians that I know, she doesnt really seem to age, as a few other people have noted. I am starting a theory, that this may be the lack of sunlight that we have in our great country. Where I used to live, we had maybe 3-4 months of summer, and even then, at times you can SEE the sunlight, but dont really feel it. Anyone feel this way?

Her music, to me is pretty mediocre, but its simply what I grew up with alongside numerous classic rock songs, dad's best country songs, and of course, the songs we call pop songs on our radio's.

Vinaya

Avril is not my type, neither as a singer not as a woman. She music or personality never appealed to me. She looks too childish to me.

hafiz93

I like Avril more during the early 2000's. I just like her appearance more back then. To me, she's cuter back then and her music was also better during that time. Complicated was one of my favorite song during my childhood. But I do admire how she manage to age that well with her looks.

rz3300

Yeah I have to admit it. Back in the day when she was first coming around I found her really attractive. Something about that punk rock girl just did the trick when I was younger, and I think I remember not liking the music at all and knowing the image was fake, but just that she was a cute girl with a great little body. I have not heard anything from her in a while now, it kind of makes me curious.

GenevB

I shall always have a crush on Avril, on her image with those blue-eyes which are even obvious because of her mascara. For me she is one of the most perfect women at the moment, natural beauty mixed with good style. Also her body it's not an outstanding one, but a well fit one, it doesn't stand out, but it's also pleasing to see it. I'd give her a 10+.

aquaticneko

I shall always have a crush on Avril, on her image with those blue-eyes which are even obvious because of her mascara. For me she is one of the most perfect women at the moment, natural beauty mixed with good style. Also her body it's not an outstanding one, but a well fit one, it doesn't stand out, but it's also pleasing to see it. I'd give her a 10+.
I will have to agree with you there. There are way better women bodies out there, but I still prefer Avril. She has a certain style I just love. It's very pleasing to me and she doesnt seem to over do it showing too much skin.

obliviousme

I loved Avril Lavigne, i was a fan back when she was a hot commodity, now not so much. I rarely hear anything about her at all, i don't think she's actively making music? Most of the things i read about her was her marriage, marriage failure and another marriage i think. She's a great artist though, i have to give her that. And she's very attractive.

I love Avril to death, and she was undeniably my role model while I grew up, but I'm not sure that I like the music she puts out anymore. She's gorgeous, and it appears that she gets more beautiful every day, but her music has definitely changed. I feel that her music used to be more raw and free, and her newer music is forced. I still love Avril, regardless, though. Her older music, the music that I originally grew up with, was so powerful! I could never NOT love Avril!

hades_leae

Wow, I remember when she first came out. Lots of people enjoyed her work, and I always liked her vampire like grill. She is super cute, and has a nice little body. She could lose some body fat though.

I have heard that she is not great with expressing her emotions to people she doesn't like, essentially I'm saying she's a bad ass. I watched a video of her going of on some chick, she was about to get down.

sidney

I think she is quite attractive, and she just looks better as she ages. But from what I've read, she seems quite arrogant and money-hungry, because she charges her fans if they want to take a photo of her.

fcuco

What's amazing about her is that she looks exactly the same as she looked more than 10 years ago, she aged pretty well in my opinion, and this tells you that she was kind of a fake "punk" rocker, because those people have lifestyles that don't allow them to age this well.

A

artyarson

I was a fan back in 2002 when she was just starting. I liked her a lot as a teenage girl. Of course, she got changed a lot since then. I still think she's great. Damn! Can't think she's about to turn 32 this year.