• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Brad Pitt

Susan

I have never really got the whole Brad Pitt thing. Sure he is good looking but there are a lot of other actors that are so much hotter to me. He has never been my thing but I know he is considered one of the sexiest men alive. He is quite good care though. So.what are your thoughts on Brad?

pwarbi

Being a guy myself, I can't really comment on how sexy he is, but even I have to admit that he's always been a handsome guy and as he's getting older now, he's not losing his looks and is growing old gracefully I guess you can call it.

AceTy31

I agree. I never really saw what other women saw in him. he was a great actor when he was younger, though. Interview with A Vampire, even all the way up to the Ocean movies. I just never found him attractive.

tajnz

I know right, when male friends assume I'll find Bratt hot I'm surprised. He's older than my father for starters but I've just never found him attractive. Each ot their own I guess but there does seem to be a lot of hype around him.

dyanmarie25

Well, I am a girl, and I really do find Brad Pitt very attractive. There is something about him that somehow draws my attention. And I actually consider him as one of the most handsome men in Hollywood.

pwarbi

He's also a good actor aswell, and I know this forum is about looks, rather than personality or acting ability, but I think the way he comes across makes him more attractive to some also.

In interviews he seems confident, funny and down to earth and I think they're qualities that most females like.

Alejandra

I think that Brad Pitt used to be good looking. Now that he's gotten older, I got over him. That probably sounds really mean but people have their stardom days. his just seem over.

sase3119

I feel like Brad Pitt was always the comparison point, the default name when people said "I want someone as attractive as _____" and the like. Never saw it though, didn't get the hype personally.

missbishi

He's also a good actor aswell, and I know this forum is about looks, rather than personality or acting ability, but I think the way he comes across makes him more attractive to some also.

In interviews he seems confident, funny and down to earth and I think they're qualities that most females like.
I think that's what it is for me. it's not just that he's handsome, he's also talented and funny. That's what makes the difference for me.

pwarbi

I think that's what makes a person attractive most of the time, the complete package and its not always just about looks.

I know this forum is predominantly about looks, but I think there's a difference between finding somebody hot and finding them attractive

Danika

There are only a couple of films where Brad Pitt is really hot. They are Thelma and Louise and Snatch. Now before I get a bunch of people saying---Ohh she forgot Interview with the Vampire, sorry but Scientology's finest has got that one covered. However Brad Pitt, in Thelma and Louise gives cameo a whole new meaning and then reprises his roguish character on Snatch where Pitt plays an Irish Gypsy. In this roll, Brad shines. His hair is a little longer, his muscles a little more pronounced and though you can't understand what he is saying, he does make up for it in sex appeal.
amen

kaian

I am not crazy over him but his name is hotter now than his looks. That is the competition I see for him his own image and stardom that he should keep up.

I think what draws women to Brad Pitt is not necessarily his looks, but his macho, alpha-male charisma. He literally exudes confidence, which, if psychology is to be believed, makes him extremely desirable to a whole lot of women.

Vinaya

I agree that there are lot of actor more handsome than Brad Pit, however, Brad Pitt is not just about being handsome, there is lot more in Brad Pitt. He has done a whole range of wonderful movies, he has been very generous with charity work, and he has one of the most beautiful women as his while. For me rad Pitt is an alpha male.

sidney

I actually find him very attractive, if ever there was a time that he wasn't attractive, then that was when he was younger and still not in showbiz. I saw a few pics when he was younger and he looked geeky. He actually just became attractive as he got older.

aquaticneko

I agree that there are lot of actor more handsome than Brad Pit, however, Brad Pitt is not just about being handsome, there is lot more in Brad Pitt. He has done a whole range of wonderful movies, he has been very generous with charity work, and he has one of the most beautiful women as his while. For me rad Pitt is an alpha male.
I agree. I think his attractiveness has to do with his success as well. He was pretty sweet looking when he was younger too. So he had the LOOKS and the SKILLS to match. He has a whole list of movies under his belt. It's no wonder he's such a success.

I like Brad Pitt very much because he is attractive.
His looks are just stunning and I like it when he smile.
He is indeed a great actor and I consider him as one of the best actors out there actually
Especially, the movies "Legends of the Fall", "Interview with a Vampire", "Babel" etc. have made a great impression on me.
I have also read and heard that he is a very kind man when you meet him in person and I believe that is true.

janemariesayed

I think that Brad Pitt is a brilliant actor and is able to play many different roles that always get you engrosses. He is good looking but I didn't know that he was one of the sexiest men alive. His looks seem to get better as he gets older but I don't think I've really seen anything new from him recently. I like a good drama and his film Babel was perfect for me and I've watched it many times.

Vinaya

I find Tom Cruise better looking than Brad Pitt. I find Johny Depp handsome than Brad Bitt, however, if you have to combine looks, personality, movie roles, performance in the movies, I will choose Brad Pitt over Tom Cruise and Johny Depp. Brad Pitt is a brilliant actor and he is handsome as well.

I've always loved Brad Pitt I think he's a very attractive male, I of course find him more attractive in his older movies and not only because he was younger but I believe he was a better actor back then. Now he still looks good for sure, he has aged well.