• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Britney Spears vs Jennifer Lopez

rz3300

Well this is and always has been an easy one for me, and I have to go with Ms. Lopez on this one. This has always been the case too, and she was always up there towards the top of the celebrities that I found the most attractive. I always think back to that green dress, that was basically a sheet, that she wore to that awards show a while back....pretty memorable. Good stuff, and thanks for sharing.

SirJoe

Jennifer is way hotter and has a much better personality. Britney doesn't seem to have a her head screwed on right but Jennifer seems more down to earth and knows what she is doing.

Casiox

There's no need to make a versus with those girls, we definitely know who's the winner this time. The girl of the big big booty will take the first place, that's obvious.

Vinaya

Britney Spears is more beautiful than Jennifer Lopez (because of the fact that former is younger than the later). However, Jennifer Lopez is sexier than Briteny Spears even though former is older than the later. But then sexiness is not related to age.

I have to go with Jennifer Lopez! I think that Jennifer Lopez looks more womanly than Britney, in a sexy way. I also think that J-Lo's attractiveness comes to her more naturally, and I feel like it is more forced with Britney. Britney is still trying to be a girl, and J-Lo accepts who she is.

sidney

I would go Britney on this one. J. Lo is pretty, but I'm drawn to Britney's face more. J. Lo looks a little plain to me.

clair02

If we are not just considering the face, then it's Jennifer for me. She has it all. Her body is to die for.

Susan

Brittany looks amazing in that picture and she certainly has come along way since her breakdown. It is nice to see her doing well again and back to being hot. I have to go with Jennifer on this one though. She has always been a favorite and her body is super amazing.

janemariesayed

Jennifer Lopez seems to be a much more sensible person. She is very attractive and always looks great. I love watching her films and listening to her music and I think she is top of the cream in comparison to Brittany Spears. Brittany seems scatterbrained and mixed up in her emotions. She is all over the place, she looks good but she needs to grow up for me to take her seriously.

BlueInk

I would have to go with Jennifer Lopez. Britney Spears isn't so much hot as she's willing to dress scandalously. I do think that Britney used to be a very charismatic entertainer and I like some of her songs. But she has an average face under the makeup and photoshop. I just think Jennifer's smokey eyes, awesome dancing, and style makes her more classically beautiful.

Kelly1

I would have to go with Jennifer Lopez. Britney Spears isn't so much hot as she's willing to dress scandalously. I do think that Britney used to be a very charismatic entertainer and I like some of her songs. But she has an average face under the makeup and photoshop. I just think Jennifer's smokey eyes, awesome dancing, and style makes her more classically beautiful.
:) YES!