• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Christian Kane

AceTy31

kane.jpg
If anyone can find a better picture, please feel free to post it. Most of the close-ups I found were blurry or grainy because they were taken from TV. But getting back on point, I would have to say he is near the top of my hotties list. He has that mix of sensitivity and ruggedness that I find attractive and let's not forget the most important aspect: not taking himself too seriously. I love it when a tough guy isn't afraid to be funny.

Susan

He is very hot!! Love them eyes and everything else about this guy!! Seen pictures of him with shorter hair too and he was just as hot. <3

dyanmarie25

I have never heard of Christian Kane before, but I agree with you, he's really handsome. I have a thing with men with long hair, so that's another plus to me. :)

kaian

Funny I still remember when I was getting my hair done and could not quite describe what I want. I decided to refer to some known celebrities. The stylist does not know who Ian Somerhalder is but I was surprised he knew Christian Kane. Issue solved so he gave me that nice layered look

AceTy31

He is very hot!! Love them eyes and everything else about this guy!! Seen pictures of him with shorter hair too and he was just as hot. <3
Good job! That IS a better picture. I love his eyes, too. They are so intense.

sidney

I don't like guys with long hair, so he's just "ayt" for me. Maybe if I see him with shorter hair then I might change my opinion of him.