• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

CNN anchor Kate Bolduan

PsychAL

I have been a fan of CNN anchor Kate Bolduan since her days as a general assignment correspondent back in 2009. As of current, she is the host of At This Hour with Berman and Bolduan, as well as State of the Race with Kate Bolduan on CNN US's sister channel CNN International. From her days as a general assignment reporter, she has moved up the ranks to congressional correspondent, and later co-anchor on The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer and her erstwhile daytime program New Day. She is married to a Carlyle Group executive and has one daughter, Cecelia, who looks just like her.

By the way, she was trending on Facebook a few days ago when she cried over a boy named Omran who was a victim of Islamic State atrocities. As a seasoned journalist, she tried her best to contain her emotions, but in the end her heart couldn't stop crying.

Vinaya

I wantch CNN sometimes, I recognize the faces of the anchors and reporters, but I don't remember their names. I might have watched Kate Bolduan but at this moment I cannot remember her face. I wish you had shared photo of her. I am not remembering her face or the shows she hosts because I might be watching her less.

PsychAL

Oh sorry. Here it is. If you live in the US, her show At This Hour starts at around 11 am Eastern Standard time. If you live outside the US, you can check your CNNI schedule in your area and look for State of the Race. The photo I am showing was taken around 2012. There is also a photo of KB being impersonated by Kate McKinnon (Ghostbusters' Jillian Holtzmann).

Attachments

Last edited:

JimJim28

Given the photo you showed us she is an attractive woman in my opinion. She has a great smile and a very pretty and radiant look to her which is great.