• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Evangeline Lilly

Greedo

I discovered her when she was on Lost, and loved her in the new Hobbit movies (even if she was a character created specifically for the movies). Evangeline Lilly is stunningly beautiful. You could strand me on an island with her any day...

juno

I think she is beautiful. She has a stunning dark beauty look to her. I agree that her hair enhances her eyes. Her figure is great and she is overall sexy with a fresh look.

Greedo

I've been watching LOST with my girlfriend (yes I have a girlfriend, not an imaginary one either) and I'm struck yet again with how pretty Evangeline Lilly is. Funny enough, I also watched Ant-Man recently and she has a major role in that movie too. She's a great actress, but those days as Kate from LOST just holds a special place in my heart... ;)

This was my woman crush throughout the entire Lost Series. The second I opened this thread I recognized her and all of those feelings of nostalgia came rushing back to me. Not only is she a great actress, but she was probably the best looking gal throughout the series. She was one tough cookie as well.