• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Good breast or good backside

GaVi

Of course, I like both! I'd like a pretty face with a well-proportioned body if possible. But if I have to choose only one, I think I would have to go with the one with the perfect breasts over the one with the nice bum.

fcuco

Good backside because good breast is something that science can provide easily while implants for the backside look horrible and not natural. A girl can also improve her behind with some serious exercise, but it takes ages.

pwarbi

I take your point about the 'natural' look @fcuco , but these days there can be a lot done through surgery and more and more women are having implants done to enhance their backsides that actually look pretty decent. As others have said though, no matter what part of a female body you like the most, I also think that it needs to be in proportion with the rest of her.

A skinny girl with a huge un-natural backside or breast's just looks silly and fake in my opinion, but each to their own of course.

Nicci

Both, but I would lean toward the backside, especially in clothes. I think a woman can look nice without great looking breasts as long as her backside is in order, so-to-speak. Like I said, it takes both, really, but I'll give the backside a slight edge.

clair02

You know that joke about how girls will spend hundreds of dollars on their hairstyle, spend hours making sure that their make-up is perfect, spend even more time and money on just the right outfit, only to walk past a guy and he turns to his friend and says "Check out that booty!"
As a woman, I guess I'd rather have the perfect posterior than big breasts.

A

artyarson

For some girls it's a trouble to get both things on point. Well, If she can't just grow her breast... let her focus on her backside. That's simple!

John Snort

Aren't all breasts perfect? Or are bigger boobs better in some way? Me, I've never cared that much for breasts or backsides but I suppose bigger boobs might be my preference. I've seen some skinny girls with really gigantic boobs and guys were always eager to flirt with them. Boobs trump booty.

kaian

Definitely good breasts in my own opinion. A nice behind stays behind you literally. So I will go for the obvious. I can live with a flat ass no worries at all.

rz3300

Aren't all breasts perfect? Or are bigger boobs better in some way?
Well I got a quick laugh, but I agree. Gotta love them all. That said, though, of course we all know that some are better than others, but for me it has never really been a size thing. Some bigger are better some smaller are better. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that certainly varies.

John Snort

What I've noticed on many women is that bigger boobs often are saggier. So for someone who likes firm perkier breasts they may not find big, saggy breasts all that attractive. That's why at times I find that smaller breasts are better.

The best breasts however are gigantic, firm and perky.

BigMp

Perfect beauty is a good combination of all parts. However, if you are to choose between perfect breast and perfect backside, what will you choose.
Absolutely a great backside personally. Breast in lots of shapes and sizes can have great appeal. So the flexibility is there when it comes to preference.

LILJ

Its good to have a combination of both but if I had to choose one then I would say breast.