• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Hi Guys!

BluBird

Alright guys, so I been lurking this site for a while, and finally taken the plunge and signed up so I can moan about hot girls and boys somewhere. Hope everyone is good, looking forward to hearing from you all in the future! :)

Danika

Well, I have to say, I like your avatar. I really enjoyed Urma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. She actually looks better in real life, I think. She came off looking kind of pale and mousy in Pulp Fiction. Anyhoo, I thought I'd reply to one of these "Introduce Yourself" threads cause it seems a shame that all these people introduce themselves and no one but no one follows up. So, I'll bite. Since you were the first to post in this section your the lucking winner. Sorry if I'm putting you on the spot, I just thought maybe we could kind of break the ice here and get to really know people a little. So why did you pick Uma Thurman from her role in Pulp Fiction as your avatar. I for one, would be interested in knowing.