• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Hot to Not

AceTy31

Are there any guys that you thought were so hot and then, through either age or personal issues, declined? They may have said something or done something off-putting or didn't age very gracefully. For whatever reason, the crush that used to be may have fizzled. For me, it was Nicholas Brendan. I used to have a thing for him when he was Xander on Buffy but with all these arrests, I have to say that infatuation is done.

missbishi

I had such a crush on Wentworth Miller when Prison Break first hit our screens. However, by season 3, he was nothing more than a fat, sweaty mess. Then, in RL, he came out. Of course, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that at all but I still consider it to be a wasted crush!

I used to have a crush on Sean 'Diddy' Combs, but when I grew up and realized how his career was priority over him being a family man, I was disappointed. No one is perfect, but I respect a one-woman man. No offence. It really takes the truth to be revealed for a crush to be over; well, that's why it is a crush.

rainhero

Leonardo Di'Caprio for me. Well he wasn't a crush, but I did think he was so cute when he was younger, but now he just looks terrible. He doesn't have that same charm as back in say "Titanic" now he just seems so different in looks.

Susan

Leonardo Di'Caprio for me. Well he wasn't a crush, but I did think he was so cute when he was younger, but now he just looks terrible. He doesn't have that same charm as back in say "Titanic" now he just seems so different in looks.
I have to agree with you on this one! He use to be quite hot back in the day but now not at all. I also find that his personality has really changed too. He seems to be way too into himself now.

rainhero

I have to agree with you on this one! He use to be quite hot back in the day but now not at all. I also find that his personality has really changed too. He seems to be way too into himself now.
Yeah, I don't know what's happened to him. Really? I don't watch enough of him to know about his personality, I stopped being interested long time ago, lol. But oh well, they don't all stay the same I guess.

morgoodie

Off hand, I cannot think of anyone. It is usually the other way around for me. The older the actor gets the better looking he has become. But I do have to agree that age is not been kind Leonardo. He is a good actor though and I have enjoyed most of his movies that I have seen, but he has never really been my type of person to crush on.

aquaticneko

I have a few men that I've had crushes on that I realised as they experienced life, they quickly moved to not.
First, Brendan Fraser

Omg, Brendan was so hot back in the day when he was doing The Mummy movies. I thought he was perfect. Even if he had that cheesy little hair flip thing that drove me wild then. Then life happened.... and he grew into a not. In my list he's the most extreme case.
I mean look at this progression!

Another one for me is Keanu Reeves. I guess for me this is a sad one. Keanu's life is messed up. He's had a lot of losses. I'm also not so much a facial hair person and prefer no beard on my men. So its fair to say I like Neo better than Keanu

kaian

I guess that is the part these famous and beautiful people have to live up with. They have to look good all the time, act properly and so on. It is such a turn off for me to see them in bad shape or behavior in real life. We can not blame them they are just like us who makes mistakes the difference is they live in a fish bowl.

Yes I can see it's very sad when actors stop caring about their looks and turn ugly, there are many cases like these. Why would they do this I don't know, what I do know is that an actor's looks is 50% and the other 50% is his acting, for me they're losing half of what they are.

I think that Michael Jackson is a pretty obvious one.... I don't know how many of you thought that he was attractive when he was younger, but I thought that he was very cute! He just turned darn scary when he got older...

Strangely, I find him more attractive now! Well, I suppose that I'm strange, but I prefer my men, well, more manly. Of course Leonardo was more attractive when he was younger, almost everyone is, but I think that he looks less cute and more manly now, which I like. I always find myself dating very built and scruffy guys, because it's attractive to me personally.