• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Ian Somerhalder

ocx

I don;t think he's super hot but he has a great sex appeal :)
how about you guys?

6.5/10

Destiny

He's not the sexiest guy I've ever seen but he does have sex appeal. I agree with your rating 6.5 maybe even a 7.

Ian Somerhalder is my spirit animal! Not only is he full of sex appeal, but there's no denying that the man is gorgeous. I have had a crush on him for years. I don't think he's the hottest guy out there, but I'm not picky when it comes to sexy.

dyanmarie25

I have first seen Ian Somerhalder on the show, "The Vampire Diaries," and I have instantly developed a huge crush on him. It's like everytime I look into his eyes, I am somehow mesmerized. He's super sexy.

kaian

I would commend him for not looking as old as his real age is. Ian was able to portray roles that are meant for the younger actors that is the power of a true celebrity which is being able to play the part no matter what.

sidney

I think that he's quite hot, and I love that he has thick eyelashes. He also has a nice body too, and his face is one that can be described as "sexy".

rainhero

He's hot, I haven't watched many of his acting roles but he's definitely got some looks, and pretty eyes.