• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Iggy Azalea vs Demi Lovato

HotnessRater

Administrator
Staff member

Australian rapper chick Iggy Azalea said 'yes' to her L.A. Lakers boyfriend and is set to be in all out wedding planning mode. She has even selected one of her bridesmaids, bestie and Mickey Mouse Club alumni, Demi Lovato.

While Iggy is said to be set on wearing a traditional white or ivory dress, her pretty bridesmaids may steal the show.

Who do you think is hotter Iggy or Demi?

Continue reading...

You know, I love Iggy but I think that Demi is much better looking. I think that Igggy is pretty, but that she doesn't compare with Demi. I have always thought that Demi was very pretty.

pwarbi

I have to agree on this one, demi is much better looking in my opinion aswell. I don't really see the attraction when it comes to Iggy to be honest, and these pictures only confirm what I'm saying.

Demi wins this for me! Have you seen her no makeup selfie? Ah, she looks very pretty even without makeup! And I also love that she has managed to stay relevant up to this day. I love her songs and has watched her from her Camp Rock days and now see that she has transformed into a beautiful woman.

Chris_A

Demi is really hot and I`m sorry to say, Iggy has no chance here. She looks like a really sexy older woman, while Iggy seems to be way to skinny for my tastes.

BigSnoop

I going to have to disagree with the comments above, I believe that Iggy is very beautiful and looks slightly better than Demi Lovato. If you look up both of the artists without any makeup and you will see that Iggy is head and shoulders above Demi in a beauty contest.

dyanmarie25

As for me, Iggy is really hot, but Demi is way more beautiful. Her skin looks awesome even without makeup. Anyway, both of them are very talented artists.