• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki

misskrystal1982

I love these two, but I like Dean much more. I have watched every episode... These guys are not only attractive but are great actors, funny and love their fans. Big win.

AnnaLeisa

Supernatural is one of my favorite shows! Both the guys are adorable, but I have to admit that Jensen Ackles is the one that does it for me. He's gorgeous and has just enough of the bad boy attitude to make him irresistable!

sidney

I think Jensen is hotter than Sam, but both are hot in their own right. I used to watch Supernatural but I stopped. I guess it's time to catch up with the episodes of this show.

kaian

Dean Winchester is as hot as his Impala. He does not seem to age. Sam is equally hot but oozes with sex appeal. I love those eyes I can not explain it but they do pierce me every time I see them.

SamanthaDH

Yes!!!! Love the Winchesters! I think I'm more attracted to Dean in the show but Jared Padalecki in real life. Hell, before Misha Collins was even on the show he has said that in the past when he would see posters for the show and refer to it as "The Supermodels Fighting Ghosts Show"! While not actually related, the Winchesters have some very good genes!

GrubbyRose

The way to my heart is to make me laugh, and both are good at it. When Jensen acts up a bit, he can be funny, but not in a way that is stupid.

They are really really hot. I simply adore them, they have so much chemistry together, they do really look like brothers and I would love to hang out with them, at least give them a kiss. I remember the first time I watched them together in Supernatural that was the main reason I kept watching that show in the beginning just to see them. After a while I kept watching because the show was actually good. Hadn't they been on that show I think I wouldn't have kept watching it.