• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jesse Williams

Claire O

I never liked Gray's Anatomy much, but I sure enjoyed Jesse Williams in it! I think he started out as a model. Anyway, much dreamier than McDreamy, in my opinion. Agree?
jesse-williams-greys-anatomy-shirtless-1024x739.jpg

kaian

I do not know how old he is but this body looks great. Well-defined torso and he has got an Adonis belt which I find hot. I like the color of his skin too.

Casiox

I personally think he's a great actor, he always shines when performing any character, he's also one of my favorites as well. He actually has everything a woman would ask for, he's blonde, muscular, blue eyed, oh come on, I feel embarrassed.

sidney

Based on these pics, I think McDreamy looks hotter than Jesse, but he isn't bad looking at all. He has a nice body, but he seems to be not my type. He looks just alright for me.

Lisa Davis

There's something about him that definitely has appeal to me. He's definitely the hottest guy by far on Grey's now. Plus, he's a great actor. Whatever your opinion is about his activism on race issues, you have to admit that it is sexy when a man is passionate about any cause and the fact that he is willing to speak on it whether or not it is good for his career or not, says a lot about his character, too.