• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Jessica Nigri

Greedo

Jessica Nigri is a professional cosplayer (short for costume play - basically people who dress up as different video game or comic book character). She does a lot of her own costumes and goes to comic book conventions. I discovered her when she won the contest to be Juliet Starling in the game Lollipop Chainsaw. Oh, and she's really hot.

juno

I think she is a typical blonde sexy girl. Nothing extraordinary, but pretty and I can see guys drooling over her in those costumes and as characters that they love in their games. There is always something about a girl in a costume.

Greedo

I think she is a typical blonde sexy girl. Nothing extraordinary, but pretty and I can see guys drooling over her in those costumes and as characters that they love in their games. There is always something about a girl in a costume.
You're absolutely right @juno, part of her appeal is definitely that she dresses up as popular pop culture characters. She goes to a lot of comic book conventions and she's actually really nice to her fans. So, let's have more pics, like these (yes, I'm segueing into more pictures of Jessica Nigri!):

Supergirl!

More Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw!

And Assassin's Creed:

:)

sase3119

I adore Jessica for her work and her creativity, but physically I don't understand the hype. Sure she's pretty and has a nice body, but she cakes on way too much makeup and really just isn't a stand out to me. I think the biggest appeal to most people is just that she has her breasts on show a lot.

Susan

She is very cute in her own way. I like her creativity and her personality.
I can see how she would appeal to men. I find her to be average looking but
she knows how to get noticed and she is confident which really sells.