• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Justin Trudeau

rainhero

He's okay. I don't actually see him as hot. I would give him cute, but that's about it. I will give him points because he looks rather young to be Prime Minister.

aquaticneko

Sorry, I'm with Susan on this. Having a hot president is awesome. Especially when he's in his suits. I love a guy in a well fitted tux!

morgoodie

He does look really young to run a country. When you hear Prime Minister, you picture and old guy or something. He is pretty hot though. He has the boyish good looks with his tousled hair and his crinkly eyes when he smiles. Almost has a look of Richard Gere in him. I give him two thumbs up!!

obliviousme

He is very hot no doubt about that. Many girls are gushing about his hotness. Isn't he too young to run a country though, but regardless of his age, he seems to be making good decisions for his country so far, his looks is definitely a big bonus!

kaian

I do not find him cute or hot but the thought of a handsome or hot young man running a country is definitely hot. I think he looks like the actor Matthew McConaughey.

I'm so envious now of Canadians, lol. Yeah they got the hottest prime minister in the world. From what I've read about him, he seems like a very intelligent guy who's also an activist. He doesn't seem like a president/prime minister to me, he's too cute to look like one, he looks more like a model :)