• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kaley Cuoco

Greedo

You all know her from the Big Bang Theory, Kaley is super hot... Or at least before she got her mom haircut. :\ Let us bask in the glory of Kaley when she was at her best:

This is my favourite one by far, and was my cell phone wallpaper for a long time:

Sorry what were we talking about? ;)

Susan

These are really awesome pictures of Kaley. I thought she looked much better with the longer hair too.
I am not a fan of the short hair. It makes her look so much older.

juno

I have followed her career since she was a teen. She has played the air head pretty blonde and now on Big Bang Theory her character has evolved quite a bit. I always though she was really cute and I love all the different ways he would do her hair. I like it long better and the cute ways she styled it. I'm not a big fan of the short hair and I don't think it does much for her pretty face.

kaian

One of the reasons why I like the big bang is because of Kaley. She might have grown a bit older now but I still find her funny and sexy. I love her character on big bang as well as her real life personality. I love her so much and these photos are smoking hot

lamanlupa

She was way hotter with long hair. I found her kinda ordinary with the short-do. I prefer women with long hair though, so my opinion is kinda biased. She's got those fierce looking eyes, loved it.

pwarbi

Kaley is hot with both long AND short hair to be honest. I do think a lot depends on what hairstyle you prefer but if you look at her overall you can't say she isn't stunning anyway.

SavantGuard

She has a pretty face and those wide shoulders I love on women. Other than that I don't really see anything special.

dyanmarie25

I love Kaley Cuoco! She's not only pretty and hot, she's witty as well. :) I agree with most of you here, she looks so much better with longer hair.

PLP Rob

I don't watch THE BIG BANG THEORY, but every time I've flipped past it I've been hypnotized by Kaley. I don't even know what it is about this girl. She has massive sex appeal. Just like ridiculous. I love her. And I love her with the short hair! There's enough to grab a handful. Lemme at her.

LOOK AT THAT STOMACH. Gawt DAYUM.

More short-hair gorgeousness.

Greedo

@PLP Rob you almost convinced me of the short hair in that second pic... That stomach indeed... BUT, I still like her better with long hair. It's a personal preference for sure, but even that super hot picture makes me wish she had kept her long hair. Oh well, seems like a controversial topic! :)

lilmisslouries

im also a fan of Kaley or known as Penny in BBT. her personality was superb, i never could imagine if it's not Kaley playing Penny's role. i mean, she fits right into Penny's character, well not the dumb part but the part wherein there's a pretty girl surrounded by N.E.R.D.S. :)

PLP Rob

@PLP Rob you almost convinced me of the short hair in that second pic... That stomach indeed... BUT, I still like her better with long hair. It's a personal preference for sure, but even that super hot picture makes me wish she had kept her long hair. Oh well, seems like a controversial topic! :)
@Greedo — Haha! Controversial indeed! I don't know what it is about Kaley with short hair, but she absolutely drives me crazy! And objectively, she's not like supermodel gorgeous... but yeah, amazing stomach in that shot, and she's even sexier in motion!