• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Kate Upton vs Hayden Panettiere

GenevB

Definitely a close one, but I'll pick Hayden for this one, maybe because I've seen more movies with her or maybe because I've been a fan of her for a longer time. Anyway, both of them have stunning looks, I'm thinking that when it comes to a decision between these two, no man could settle the score for sure, they are both perfect.

SirJoe

I call it a tie, both are really hot women. I don't know why but all of a sudden I feel hungry, I'm thinking of having a, I don't know maybe a burger?

Aw... Another tough one. I love them both but I grew up watching Hayden from "Bring it on" to "I love you, Beth Cooper." I also think that she's one of the very few Hollywood celebrities that aren't involved in major fights or scandals. She is a good role model to the youth as far as I know. She can dance, sing and act, a very versatile actress!

She isn't the typical American girl as well. She's petite and super perky. She is very happy most of the time as well. She can definitely brighten up a room every time. I love this picture of her:

kaian

I like Hayden and I think she is hotter than Kate. I guess her last name which is more difficult to say made her even more interesting.