• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Keeley Hazell

Greedo

To me, Keeley Hazell will always be that wallpaper image you found that one rainy day as you perused the Girls section of your favourite wallpaper site. I don't remember seeing this model anywhere other than on that "hot wallpaper", but that's definitely not a bad thing. Here's a few reasons why...

And more here for you to spend a few hours on.

pwarbi

I don't think there's a lot you can say about Keeley Hazel that isn't obvious in her pictures, she got an amazing body and she's stunning. Having said that though I have to admit she's not really my type, and she looks like the typical model that playboy was made famous for, and I prefer the girl next door kind of look rather than the glamorous.

dyanmarie25

I haven't heard of Keeley Hazel before, but yeah, she is a gorgeous young woman. She actually looks like a Playboy model, similar to Kendra Wilkinson.

I've never heard of Keeley before. She is quite beautiful! I can imagine her being posted onto a young man's bedroom walls for sure. She definitely has the look of a playboy model. I agree with Dyanmarie25. She has that "sexy look" that all of their models have.

pwarbi

I think she's more well know in Europe and especially in the UK where she's originally from.

I'm not even sure if she's tried modelling outside of Europe to be honest so maybe that's why not many people will have heard of her maybe?

Elimination

She's a Page 3 Girl, if I recall correctly, which means she's a famous topless model in the UK... one of the more famous ones, along with Lucy Pinder, Rhian Sugden and them lot...Not really international models as such, more like glamour models, famous in the UK.
I like her, she's hot.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. The one place she just has to be is as a wallpaper. Her whole body exudes pure, unadulterated sexiness. She's not that well known outside of the UK, but in her home country and to ones that have heard about her, she's an all-time favourite bombshell, to say the least.

thedeatheater1410

Yup another one of those awesome Page 3 girls who went on to work for Nuts magazine. She does have a terrific body and the best thing about her are her ample assets. She has that sensual look about her to too; makes you want her even more. Definitely near the top of my favourites list, along with Lucy Pinder, Rosie Jones and Stacey Poole.

She looks absolutely stunning! Her body is definitely very curvy and sensual. She also definitely knows how to be seductive with her looks as well.