• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Lupita Nyong’o

Greedo

She's going to be starring in what is going to be the biggest movie ever... Star Wars: The Force Awakens! :D I'm not too sure which role she is playing yet, but I'm quite excited. She's super cute, elegant. very talented and an up-and-coming actress. We're getting on at the ground floor here, peeps! :D

More pictures here.

Last edited:

Susan

She is very classy looking and very elegant. She has a beautiful smile and is quite attractive.

jellybean89

Lupita Nyong'o has such flawless skin. She has this natural, classic look about her. I love her short haircut. It gives her an air of understated elegance. She's also very fashionable, wearing dresses that are perfectly suited for her body. My favorite look of hers was the blue dress she wore to the Oscars. She just looked so classy and timeless.

Attachments

Wow, she has such beautiful skin! And such a classy look too! But has anybody noticed how long her legs are? They're emphasised when she wears shorter dresses, and a so long that they look disproportionationate on her!