• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Madonna (NSFW)

PLP Rob

She's old and sinewy now, but Madonna had a body in her youth. Perfect tits. Sexy as hell.

THAT BODY THO

I can honestly say that I've never thought to look up Madonna naked. In her youth, she was definitely a looker. I don't know what happened to the woman aside from old age, but she looks like a bitter old witch nowadays. I have to agree with you about her boobs- they were perfect!

kaian

I think the first photo of Madonna looks hot. I like the fit and firm legs she shows there. I could not believe how slender her arms are on this photo. The Madonna I know is the one with muscles and nice cuts. I wonder how she looks like during her material girl days without the clothes that is.

Susan

She was beautiful back in the day but she hasn't aged very well. Now she looks much older then she really is. I always liked her attitude. She never cared what people thought. She just did as she pleased, like her or not.

juno

Madonna was pretty hot in her days. She had a good body and her image appealed to both guys and girls. Now she is older and although pretty fit, I have to admit that age has not been kind to her looks. She looks like a mom, which she is.

thash1979

Wow, she was hot back in the day. I give her a lot of credit for still trying to keep up with all the young female artists on the scene today. She is still looking pretty good for her age. And still managing to sell out her concerts. I do think she may be over duing her look tho. Time to dial it back a little before you are remembered for the bad days lol.

dyanmarie25

Wow, she used to be really stunning, and look at that body, that's what every girl dreams of having. She may be pretty old now, but I think she's still gorgeous.

ACSAPA

Ah, Madonna was gorgeous in her heyday. I'm not fazed about the pictures because I already knew about the artistic nude pictures Madonna has done in the past. Time has not been kind to her as of recently, however. I admire her for trying, though. Still, she looks quite old for her age nowadays. Before, she was a sex symbol in the 80's, still loved in the 90's, and now she's really aging.

SirJoe

I just want to know one thing. What does she do to keep on looking as good as she does. After all she already is 58 and does look too bad, I would go as far as to say that she's still hot.

Vinaya

Madonna was beautiful in her young age. She was a crowd puller with all her celebrity stunts such as going topless or even naked. As an old woman she has aged gracefully

hafiz93

I just wish that she would just calm down a bit now. She's trying way too hard to fit in the new 'hip' crowd and ended up failing miserably. The thing is she already left her mark and legacy in the pop music world, so she should really give it a rest by now. People will respect her more if she just settle down a bit rather than being this 60 year old woman who's trying to be 20 again.

GenevB

I can honestly say that I've never thought to look up Madonna naked. In her youth, she was definitely a looker. I don't know what happened to the woman aside from old age, but she looks like a bitter old witch nowadays. I have to agree with you about her boobs- they were perfect!
I'll have to agree with you as she clearly got the looks in her younger ages, however it seemed that she faded away as she grew older and older, today she seems to be just a shadow of the woman she once was. I'll disagree with you though, on the breasts subject, they weren't as perfect as you say, they seem to be hanging just a little over the limit of perfection, also her traps and dorsal muscles seemed to be a little underdeveloped in order to be in harmony with the lower part of her body. Her legs were simply gorgeous.

sidney

Madonna was indeed pretty, but I don't really like her arms, it was already a bit muscular for my taste back then. Nowadays she still looks good for her age if you get to see her good pictures.

rz3300

I never really understood the draw of Madonna. I want to say that it probably had something to do with her being the first of this type of artist, at least of the more mainstream artists, but I could be wrong. I guess like everything it is just a matter of personal choice, but I just know that the image of her in that pointy bra is off-putting to me, and I do not see how people find that attractive. Oh well, just another reason I am weird I guess. Thanks for sharing.

PsychAL

Madonna was indeed hot during her youth, but it is with respect to her music videos of her songs. I am however, not as impressed when it comes to her being completely nude. Also, I am not comfortable with her being a sex symbol either. I remember her mainly for her songs in movies, particularly Evita and Die Another Day.

JimJim28

Wow, that completely nude photo of her is so damn sexy, what a great day those guys on the beach must have had taking those pictures...

Casiox

Absolutely, she used to look really good back in her days, now we only have to talk about how gorgeous she used to be.

xTinx

Physically, back when she was still younger, Madonna definitely looked like a bombshell. I don't know what she did to herself (maybe cosmetic surgery, maybe other types of enhancements) but it seems to me she's not aging gracefully. Her lifestyle isn't helping her either. She needs to take a leaf out of Monica Bellucci or Halle Berry's book. Just sayin'.

HepCat

I'm going to date myself, but in the 80s she was viewed (rightly) as unbelievably hot. Alas, the decades have not be kind to her. Well that and her music career spiraled down the tubes, but that is another topic.

pwarbi

Maybe back in the day she would have been attractive to certain people but I wasn't really one of them. While she's obviously a lot older now, she isn't rally one of those women that have grown old gracefully either and I think while it's undeniable what impact she has had on the music industry, I don't think her looks and her body have ever been anything special in my opinion. Maybe people just like her because she is Madonna and a bit of a musical icon, not really because of the way she looks.