• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Mahina Garcia

joshposh

This is my contribution to this thread. Here is Mahina Garcia from my home state of Hawaii. She is different from most models you see now a days. Check out the video. It serves her justice as she is in her element. Beautifully done. Click on the blue button to watch it on Vimeo.

Last edited:

pwarbi

The video worked fine for me, no problems. As for the model in question she's got a unique look about her, I guess that's a nice way to put it.

Pretty but not my type. Then again I'm sure that I'm not hers either! Haha

joshposh

Yeah I wanted to change things up on this site. To many skinny white women. I wanted to add some flavor to the scene.

Chris_A

She is certainly very pretty and exotic. But I wouldn`t exactly say that she is plump or chubby. I think she might be as skinny as most girls here. :D

kaian

I love the color of her skin that goes well with her facial features. I think she just sold me that island. Very beautiful waves , she did justice to it. I am more convince seeing her on it than any model who should have been there.