• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Megan Fox vs Behati Prinsloo

I would have to say that Megan is the better looking one. I have always been a fan of hers, so that might be way. I mean I also think that she is very pretty naturally. So that is another reason why I think that she is hotter.

Mz.DTL

Meghan really reminds me of a adult film actress, and Behati looks like a tasteful, sexy model. Even her name is exotic. They are both gorgeous, but in a different way.

dyanmarie25

I think Megan is prettier than Behati, but when it comes to who is the most alluring, I believe Behati has got the upper hand.

Megan Fox is hotter than Behati. She has these seductive eyes that really mesmerize you. And her smile is also very accomodating lol. I must say that Behati though has this class and elegance that truly suits a model!

Chris_A

I vote for Behati on this one. While I would have voted Megan under other circumstances, I think that in recent years, she turned from a natural beauty to a really plastic and artificial one. I also hate the way she inflated her lips nowadays. On the other hand, Behati is beautiful without needing any plastic surgery.

pwarbi

Megan Fox for me on this one, I've always thought she was absolutely stunning and whenever ice seen her so maybe I'm a bit biased.

Behati is nice looking, don't get me wrong but Megan is a personal favourite of mine, and even if she wasn't and we was just going off the two pictures, Megan still looks prettier.

watsadamen

Behati Prinsloo is sexy as she is a Victoria's Secrent Angel but I think she is just getting the attention because of her husband. For this battle for hotness, I choose Megan Fox.

I can never forget this scene from the Transformers movie:

This scene definitely screams hotness overload. Megan Fox is a total babe. She has a sexy body and a sexy face. Her eyes and her mouth is sexy in every way.

Alejandra

Megan Fox is better, she is crazy beautiful! Her body is perfect and I love her on transformers. Who cares if her thumb is weird, she's still cool. Even after giving birth, she manages to look good and get her body back. I give her props for that because so much girls just give up after having kids and don't even care about getting ready anymore.

ttirb

Megan Fox hands down. I've always been a huge fan of hers. I once saw her in the airport and almost had a heart attack because she was just so beautiful and I couldn't believe I actually got to see her in person.

kaian

Megan Fox it is no competition period. Hahaha yes I am being biased again and blatantly honest about my own opinion.

studentlibrary

Megan Fox is definitely taking this one, she was my celebrity crush for a while, and then she brought sexy back in the Transformers. Her appearance in Eminem's ' Love the way you lie' was also breath taking and brought the music video to life. So Megan Fox takes this one, but then again I'm biased...