• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Michael Jordan

AceTy31

michael j.jpg
When I was younger, I had such a crush on Michael Jordan. When I first saw him, I was just a little girl who liked watching basketball. When I became a teenager, I saw a talented man who was FINE! I was heartbroken when he switched to baseball. Maybe not as heartbroken as baseball fans, though.

kaian

This photo of his face is very strong. I can feel a certain emotion in there and this photo can sell me anything. I love those trapz that are slightly showing on this photo as well as that nice thick neck.

AceTy31

This photo of his face is very strong. I can feel a certain emotion in there and this photo can sell me anything. I love those trapz that are slightly showing on this photo as well as that nice thick neck.
If you like that, you should see that lean, muscular basketball build that goes with it. (Long whistle) He was so sexy. I haven't seen any recent pictures of him. It was really his soulful emotional face of this that got me.

Susan

He is so yummy! I have always loved him. He is sexy! I have seen any recent pictures of him either but I know he still most be still as hot as ever because that is just who he is!!

I really love this photo of Michael Jordan. I completely forgot about him. The last time I acknowledged him was when I was a child and he was in "Space Jam." That was one of my childhood favorites. I am not attracted to him in the slightest. I'm not very attracted to his features.

I think Michael Jordan is amazingly hot.
He is very very attractive, from head to toe.
I also love those lips :)

Oh, I remember when he played in Space Jam.

Casiox

Well, I have personally always loved him as an athlete, he's been one of the best Basketball players in the entire world, he also build a brand on his name, he's definitely one of the most successful persons in the globe, thumbs up for Jordan.

Lisa Davis

I've seen a lot of recent pictures of Jordan and he has aged well. I'm not entirely sure how old he is in this pictures, but I saw photos of him that were still this good looking and he's now 53 years old. I think there's also a certain factor about being the absolute best at what you do, being the icon that everyone compares every player after them to, that adds a certain element of extra sexy to him as well.

Nah, I've never liked him, not when he was young and even less now. I can't see why anyone would like him, it's not my type and I don't know whose is, but in my opinion he's overrated.