• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Miley Cyrus vs Ariana Grande

I'm going to have to say Miley, just because I'm not a fun of Ariana's. I don't think that she has much talent. I don't think that she can act well, and I'm sure that's why she started out with a show on Nick. And now she's a singer and I don't think that she has acted since then. So, I think that Miley is better looking. I think that even though she does some questionable things, she is still very pretty.

icekat

Really, I can't stand either one of them. I will have to say that Ariana is much prettier than Miley though. To me, Miley always looked like a weird boy, with a big mouth. I don't think she has much talent either. Ariana doesn't have any talent, imo, but at least she isn't as hard to look at as Miley Cyrus. LOL

Notathrowaway

I'm pretty sure Donutgate (yeah it merits a "gate" suffix) has given Ariana the edge here.

What's Miley been doing since her stint in construction work? Not much. Ariana on the other hand has been reducing the problems in her life by one, except the aforementioned donut incident. Bonus points for kazoos.

Mz.DTL

I feel like people are just saying Ariana is hotter because she is not openly sexual as like Miley. And I'd admit people hate Miley, however that picture makes her looking smoking hot, and Ariana still looks like a kid to me. People can't just get it through their thick skulls, everyone grows up.

dyanmarie25

Ariana Grande wins this battle against Miley Cyrus for me. She is really pretty and sexy without having to try so hard. Don't get me wrong, I also love Miley Cyrus. I like how courageous she is, but sometimes, I find her to be a little too dramatic.

Well, I find Ariana Grande prettier than Miley. But I think Miley has a nicer body than Ariana. Hmmmm. Since the topic is who is hotter, then maybe Miley Cyrus. She has really grown into a woman while

BigSnoop

They are both pretty women. Ariana is more on the cute side of the spectrum and she is very talented. I think Ariana is still portrayed or looks like a little child because her body has not develop as well as others. When is comes to Miley, she has a stronger sex appeal which makes her more attractive and overall more hotter. I think if we were to rate these two ten later from now, then I might have a completely different answer.

watsadamen

Ariana gets my vote. She looks cuter the Miley. Miley looks like Justin Beiber.

I agree. I am sorry but I think Miley Cyrus looks like a dude. Miley is talented but when it comes to good looks, she doesn't have any. She may strip down and be naked all she wants but she will not be as attractive as Ariana Grande.

kaian

I like the party-in-the-usa type of Miley. But when she became this androgynous looking Miley not to mention her diabolical performance I would have to pass. Ariana Grande is my choice then but I miss the old Miley. Benjamin Booth is a perfect partner for her