• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Miranda Kerr vs Kendall Jenner

dyanmarie25

As for me, I think they are two of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. It is really difficult to pick only one from them; they are equally pretty and sexy. But yeah, I would vote for Miranda Kerr.

DanceFan

Miranda Kerr. Kendall Jenner is only talked about because she is a pop culture figure. She doesn't have any extraordinary good looks. Miranda Kerr on the other hand is a certified hottie!

watsadamen

I totally love both of them and this is really a hard decision to make. Hhhmmmm....They are both very sexy and beautiful but I agree with the majority that this battle should go to Miranda Kerr. Miranda Kerr became popular because of her own hard work, while Kendall Jenner, as pretty as she is, became popular because of her family. I admire Kendall though because she is now making a new for herself in the fashion world and it has been said that she wants to do it on her own but reality is, the doors wouldn't have opened for her if not for the family she was born in.

mtayp01

I'd go for Miranda Kerr. Kendall is really an attractive teen, but not in the caliber of Miranda, I'd say. Kendall, while really pretty, has a face that's quite common. Miranda's look is totally unique and I don't think I could ever see a lookalike anywhere in the world.

Miranda Kerr in a heartbeat! She just has a very fresh vibe into her even if she is not that young anymore. Who would even think that she has a son? Kendall is very pretty but that's about it. Miranda has this different beauty, cute vibe and alluring charm in her. No wonder Orlando Bloom fell for her.