• To log on and post you will need to create an account in the forums even if you already registered on the main Hotness Rater site. These registrations are separate.

Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr is a former Victoria's Secret model. She has been involved in numerous ad campaigns from various brands too. She also has her own organic skincare line. Her former husband is Orlando Bloom and they have a son together.

I like that when you look at her face it is very cute and young. But she can also rock two pieces and lingerie. She looks elegant in casual and hot in daring outfits. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Elisa

She's quite pretty, not beautiful, but pretty. Her face looks young, and "fresh", but there's also something ugly in it, her nose is pointy.
Her body is amazing though, just like every other model's is.

@Chris_A
I agree. She looks like she does not even age lol! And she has a son but her body does not even show that. It is a shame Orlando Bloom let her go. I actually thought they are going to last.

@Elisa
She really is pretty and cute. I adore her nose though it is pointy lol. And her dimples are to die for! I agree her body is really sexy. Though I think what draws people to her is her charm.

Funky_Monkey

@Elisa
I have always thought that her beauty is angelic but now that you've mentioned her pointy nose I'm beginning to see she is human after all, hihi.

She is indeed one of the most popular models in the world. And one with a good personality and responsible parent too. She is into organic stuff and breastfeeds her child. It is a shame her relationship with Orlando Bloom did not last. I always pity the child being the most affected in such breakup situations.

Elisa

@briannagodess I don't really like her nose, it's quite wide and pointy. She is charming, but there's a lot of models that are really charming too,
there's nothing really special about her.

@Funky_Monkey Haha, everybody has some defects, even models have them too. :D Nobody is perfect.
Orlando Bloom is a very sexy actor, I wonder why they did break up.

ttirb

I don't like her nose as everyone else has mentioned, however she is beautiful and has a great body. She definitely does not look like she had a child. I don't look like I had one if you saw me clothed but if I put on a bathing suit you can definitely tell by the stretch marks I have.

Chris_A

@Chris_A
I agree. She looks like she does not even age lol! And she has a son but her body does not even show that. It is a shame Orlando Bloom let her go. I actually thought they are going to last.

She has a child? Are you kidding me, lol? Well that makes, how beautiful she is, doubly impressive then. Incredible body for a woman who had a child!

@Elisa
I have always thought that her beauty is angelic but now that you've mentioned her pointy nose I'm beginning to see she is human after all, hihi.

She is indeed one of the most popular models in the world. And one with a good personality and responsible parent too. She is into organic stuff and breastfeeds her child. It is a shame her relationship with Orlando Bloom did not last. I always pity the child being the most affected in such breakup situations.
Yeah I love that aside from being a model, she has other ventures in life. She has an organic skin care line. She takes care of her son. She advocates healthy living. She is the epitome of a perfect woman lol! It is really a pity that they broke up, but that is just how celebrity relationship works. Quite sad really.

juno

She sort of has that girl next door look to her, yet so sexy and so pretty all in one. I agree that her nose is a little pointy, but over all she has a charming look to her and the nose not really noticeable unless someone points it out.

She sort of has that girl next door look to her, yet so sexy and so pretty all in one. I agree that her nose is a little pointy, but over all she has a charming look to her and the nose not really noticeable unless someone points it out.
Girl next door is a perfect term for her! She has this aura of an innocent girl too. I think it's her baby face and dimples that do that. But when she wears a daring outfit, she can really work it.

Hottt

The girl is stunning! She looks like the kind of girl who has secrets too! Even better is the look of innocence she has around her. I would say this girl has succeeded in making something of herself!

tajnz

This girl is stunning, such a pretty face and a well proportioned body. I'm a female but even I look at her Instagram photos and think that she's gorgeous!

pwarbi

I think a lot of modelling agencies are going down the girl next door look route these days as opposed to the glamorous, in a way fake kind of model.

As times change I think peoples taste and opinions change and also and the more naturally beautiful look is a lot more popular these days.